Quality is what we’re all about here at Eneba. Our ever-growing team is looking for experienced and seasoned talent who strives for excellence – one test at a time.
As Eneba’s QA Engineer, you’ll join a team of hard-working, dedicated, and skilled product professionals who know that the impossible doesn’t exist. You’ll get to create, maintain and evangelise highest quality standards, automate quality assurance processes and directly contribute to a fast growing product.
Consider yourself detail-oriented and well-organised? Do you possess the ability to track multiple aspects of a project simultaneously? Do you have prior experience in quality assurance? Do you create and deploy quality assurance test plans even in your sleep? Do you consider having unprecedented time management skills? And last but certainly not least, are your interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written, at their highest? Have you been repeating yes throughout the paragraph? Consider applying – we are looking for you!
- Ensuring the quality of systems and related infrastructure
- Working with developers, product managers, and other stakeholders to improve processes, business requirements and overall product quality
- Implementing, maintaining and extending automated end-to-end tests suite
- Manually testing the quality where automation is not necessary
- Actively collaborating with the team on the issues identified and verifying the resolution.
- Proven work experience in automated web and mobile application quality assurance
- Excellent knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- A constant drive for improvement
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Team-centric mindset (Camaraderie)
- No limits attitude
- A degree in STEM
- Expertise in a variety of software technologies
- Experience with JIRA
- Knowledge of GraphQL
- Experience of creating and maintaining E2E tests. Double points for Cypress, Detox!
- Passion for video games and video gaming culture
- Collaboration with the top developers and other departments’ specialists in the field
- Opportunity to develop and scale a unique fast growing product
- Opportunity to join our Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
- Personal and professional growth at an exponential rate
- A community of like-minded professionals striving for a unified goal
- High team collaboration and motivation for success
- Top-notch technologies and tools
- Flexible hours, no unnecessary distractions
- A modern and innovative company with a fresh attitude to ‘’how it’s done’’
- And all other neat stuff one expects to find in a well-structured office
Gross salary: €2600 - €3400